This unique plugin creates a beautiful and smart fullscreen menu on your WordPress website.
Its powerful visual conditional system allows you to create a really smart menu, showing different steps depending on the defined conditions . Steps can contain image links, dropdowns, sliders, textfields, numberfields, rich texts, shortcodes …
Each item can start an action when the user interacts with it, such : show an element of the website, change the page, go to the next step, execute JS code … You can also use the informations filled by the user to send a new contact to your MailChimp or GetResponse list.
The generated menu can be started using a dedicated fixed button placed in a corner of the screen, or when the user clicks an existing button/link of your website.
- Adds a beautiful, powerful and smart fullscreen menu on your website
- Freely customize the colors, font and icons of your menu
- Intuitive and visual conditional system
- Items can be images, sliders, dropdowns, textfields, numberfields, html content or shortcodes
- Each item can start an action : go to the next step, show an element of the website, redirect to a page or execute a JS code
- The menu can show different steps depending on the current page or the filled elements
- Choose the menu effect : slide from top/left/right or by fade
- Textfields can be used to get informations about the user then send a new contact to your MailChimp / GetResponse list
- The plugin can create a fixed menu button in a corner of the screen, or you can choose to open the menu when the user clicks an existing element of your website
- Easily import and export your menu
- Fully translatable (WPML & .po ready)