WP Rocket Premium Free Download, Today we have shared WP Rocket Premium Plugin for free download to everyone. The shared file is not WP Rocket Plugin nulled or cracked; it’s a 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use this WP Rocket Plugin GPL file on unlimited websites.
|File Name||WP Rocket Premium Free Download|
|File Type||WP Rocket Premium GPL (100% Working)|
|File Version||WP Rocket Premium V184.108.40.206|
What Is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket Plugin Free Download is the most popular paid caching plugin for WordPress. Many other famous free cache plugins are available, like Perfmatters, W3 Total Cache, and WP Super Cache, but WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. This premium plugin has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin.
This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Rank Math and Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
Just a killer! Yet a fan of W3 Total Cache, WordPress Rocket is beyond comparison and widely convinced me. It helps boost the performance of websites without effort and improves the user experience. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin.
This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
WP Rocket Premium Download Features
To make your website blazing fast, WP Rocket includes options that provide immediate benefits to your website. These options apply 80% of web performance best practices, so you will benefit from better loading times right away!
Page Caching – Get your WordPress site cached right away. Caching makes your site load ultra-fast: the real key to boosting your SEO and increasing conversions.
Cache Preloading – Let your visitors enjoy the speedier, cached content of your site right away! WP Rocket automatically preloads the cache every time you make some changes to your web pages.
Browser Caching – Store the frequently accessed resources of your site—images, JS, CSS—in the local memory of the navigation device, be it desktop or mobile.
GZIP Compression – Compress web pages on the server and decompress them in the browser. The size of your files decreases and your visitors get your content quicker.
eCommerce Optimization – Your eCommerce will run fast and smoothly: WP Rocket excludes sensitive pages from the cache. No interference in the purchasing process.
Excellent Compatibility – Enjoy peace of mind: WP Rocket is compatible with the most popular themes and plugins and it works with top-managed WordPress hosting.
WP Rocket has a lot more features to know about them click here.
WP Rocket Installation Guide
Step 1 – Download and Install WP Rocket Premium Free Download from GPL Factory
Step 2 – Upload the downloaded Wp Rocket Plugin file on the plugin section and activate it.
Step 3 – Now Click Settings and select WP Rocket Plugin
Step 4 – Click Tools on the Wp Rocket Plugin dashboard
Step 5 – In the import setting choose downloaded WP Rocket Plugin Speed Optimizing File and click Upload file and import setting.
Step 6 – Done, wait for some time (Wp Rocket plugin does all necessary optimization)
WP Rocket Premium Free Download From Here
WP Rocket Plugin Free Download From Here Yes, We have shared here a 100% GPL-licensed file so you can use this file on your website or your client’s website without any worry. The shared file is not WP Rocket nulled or cracked file. We downloaded these files from the original GPL file provider and shared them here for free to download for everyone. Copy belove Mega or Mediafire link and open a new tab and download the WP Rocket GPL file for free.
WP Rocket Premium v3.12.4 Free Download From Here
WP Rocket Premium v220.127.116.11 Free Download From Here
FAQ – WP Rocket Premium Free Download
Is there a free version of WP Rocket?
Developers don’t offer a trial version of WP Rocket. So when you search for a free version of the WP Rocket plugin, you may end up mistakenly downloading a nulled version of WP Rocket. A nulled plugin is a premium plugin released freely by some people, and developers don’t have control over it. At GPL Factory we added a 100 percent original GPL version WP Rocket plugin for free download.
Is WP Rocket compatible with Cloudflare?
Yes. As of version 2.5, we added a CloudFlare tab to provide a convenient integration with your CloudFlare account, so you can manage some settings and clear the Cloudflare cache from WP Rocket.
What payment methods has WP ROCKET accepted?
They use Stripe & PayPal’s secure payment systems, which allows us to accept all kind of payments: credit cards or direct payment through a PayPal account.
Conclusion WP Rocket Premium Free Download
I hope you found WP Rocket Premium Free Download helpful and that it helps you to increase your website speed.
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that links are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.
WP Rocket Changelogs
18.104.22.168 December 8, 2022
- Bugfix: This Fixes an issue with WordPress feeds being cached by default. Also brings back the possibility to exclude index.php from being cached.
22.214.171.124 November 25, 2022
- Bugfix: Guard against corner database cases when upgrading without visiting the admin dashboard
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error when Delay JS is activated and the HTML of a page is null
- Bugfix: CNAME field is emptied and can’t be added anymore with HTTPS protocol.
- Enhancement: Clear NGINX cache via Nginx Helper after the Used CSS has been generated
- Enhancement: Never Cache URL(s) exclusions work only when they match the existence or not of a trailing slash in permalinks
126.96.36.199 November 17, 2022
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error when delaying massive inline scripts
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error when Action Scheduler returns an error
- 3rd-party compatibility: Prevent fatal errors when deactivating the BigCommerce plugin
- 3rd-party compatibility: Exclude non-existing URLs coming from The Events Calendar plugin from the preload
3.12.3 November 14, 2022
- Enhancement: Improve various capabilities checking and sanitizations
- Enhancement: Catch Actions Scheduler exceptions
- Enhancement: Clear cache of taxonomy pagination pages when a post is cleared
- Enhancement: Don’t apply to lazyload on background images added into a style attribute using base64
- Enhancement: Improve the headers filter for preload feature
- Enhancement: Guard against unnecessary requests when RUCSS and Preload are used together
- Enhancement: Save RUCSS error messages in the database
- Bugfix: Prevent fatal errors in specific conditions
- Bugfix: Prevent 404 error on some links of the French documentation
- 3rd-party: Improve compatibility with WPX hostPrevent fatal errors when delaying massive inline scripts
188.8.131.52 October 27, 2022
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP warning related to get_current_screen() in some cases
3.12.2 October 20, 2022
- Enhancement: Allow excluding part of the website from the preload feature
- Enhancement: Allow prioritization of preloaded URLs
- Enhancement: Guard against a fatal error when providing the wrong value to the filter
- Enhancement: Improve is_alreeady_cached function to cover webp cache
- Enhancement: Fix broken link in the UI
- Enhancement: Use the cloud to deliver updated exclusions lists for most features
- Enhancement: Adjust banners for expired users
- Enhancement: Prevent pages ending with .php from getting added to the new preload module
- Enhancement: Improve Preload notice
- Enhancement: Add .myraidbox.de to the allowed list of staging environments
- Enhancement: Remove WP Rocket’s options from not public post types
- Enhancement: Update Action Scheduler to the 3.5.2 version
- Bugfix: Guard against PHP copy() warning
- Bugfix: Prevent passing null to parameter to avoid PHP Deprecated warning
- Bugfix: Fix the problem when Used CSS was not generated for the homepage when preload was disabled
- Bugfix: Change the index for Used CSS columns
- 3rd-party compatibility: Exclude Rocket LazyLoad plugin’s script from Delay JS feature
184.108.40.206 September 26, 2022
- 3rd party compatibility: temporarily hide past-due actions in Action Scheduler
- Bugfix: improve detection of missing Action Scheduler tables
3.12.1 September 15, 2022
- Enhancement: Dynamically update Remove unused CSS exclusions from our server
- Enhancement: Respect the in-progress limit for preload items
- Enhancement: Add new filters to prevent deletion of used CSS
- Enhancement: Display a notice if the RUCSS table could not be created
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from Delay JS execution
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from minify JS
- Enhancement: Exclude
.cfmextension from CDN rewrite
- Bugfix: Remove
loadingattribute from images/iframes when using JS lazyload to prevent conflict on some browsers
- Bugfix: Prevent deprecated warning on PHP 8.1
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP warning when using missing image dimensions for some SVG
- Bugfix: Prevent showing missing Action Scheduler tables notice incorrectly in some cases
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error when Action Scheduler tables could not be created on installation
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal errors when using
count()on invalid type with PHP 8 and above
- 3rd party compatibility: Display a conflict notice when Cloudflare server push mode is enabled while Remove Unused CSS or Combine CSS is enabled
- 3rd party compatibility: Remove old Remove unused CSS server IP from Wordfence allowlist
220.127.116.11 September 1, 2022
- Enhancement: Changed Action Scheduler settings to make sure only one concurrent batch is used for Preload
- Bugfix: Fix a bug when the user visit set the cache to be completed in the database
- Bugfix: Fix the error when the attachment_link filter incorrectly changes the return of the function get_permalink
18.104.22.168 August 29, 2022
- Enhancement: Reduce preload batch size from 100 to 45
- Bugfix: Prevent warning when dropping the old remove unused CSS resources table if it doesn’t exist
- Bugfix: Correctly remove URLs from the cache table when trashing/deleting a post or on 404
- Bugfix: Force creation of cache table if it wasn’t created correctly on update
- 3rd party compatibility: Exclude trustindex.io from JS minification
- 3rd party compatibility: Prevent notices of conflict creating high CPU usage
22.214.171.124 August 24, 2022
- Bugfix: Correctly preload sitemaps on update from a version lower than 126.96.36.199
- Bugfix: Prevent errors when using debug mode
188.8.131.52 August 23, 2022
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error related to type casting when updating to 184.108.40.206
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice when importing settings for the cache webp option