Hey GPL Factory readers in this blog post I will show you how to install elementor pro plugin on your WordPress website without any error. Before starting this guide let me give you a brief introduction about elementor.
Quick Introduction of Elementor Plugin
Elementor is one of the best WordPress page builders. It helps you to design your website or blog and blog posts just by doing drag and drop.
Here are a couple of things that you should know about Elementor Plugin
- Elementor lets you create original-looking posts and pages that are unique, compared with the standard post/page templates that come with your WordPress theme.
- You get a 100% separate interface to work on your posts and pages — the bulk of your work doesn’t happen in the standard block editor that comes with WordPress.
- It doesn’t require any HTML/CSS/PHP/coding skills — everything can be done through a handy user-facing interface.
- It works on the front end of your website, meaning it shows you the outcomes of your work right away in a genuine ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
- You can use it to create any content layout or page layout you can imagine — regardless of what your current WordPress theme allows you to do.
- And, most importantly, it works with all WordPress themes, so you can keep your current design and still get all of the goodies Elementor comes with.
Putting it all together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can create impressive page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional nor have any experience with site building.
This is especially important if you’re on a tight budget and don’t want to hire anyone to help you with the site.
Elementor includes both free and paid versions. The free version includes over 30 different template options that will help your website look more professional, over 40 widgets to choose from, and a built-in page editor. As far as website builder plugins go, Elementor has lots of options to pair with your WordPress themes.
Here’s the current pricing of Elementor Pro:
But wait if you don’t have that much money but you want to use Elementor Pro then you can go with the Elementor Pro GPL version that you will get for less than $2. To get is just click on the below button
How To Install Elementor Pro Plugin On Your Website
If you get Elementor pro plugin from GPL Factory you will get two files first one is Elementor free version and the second is Elementor Pro.
Follow the below steps to install Elementor pro plugin on your website.
- First of all login to your GPL Factory account and download elementor files
Now unzip the downloaded file in your pc
Here you will get two files to upload both files one by one on your website in the plugin section.
If you don’t know how to install the plugin on the WordPress website check out our step by step guide on How to Install plugin on the WordPress website.
Elementor is the best page builder website also it comes with a free and pro version you can get it from elementor official website and also if you can use the Elementor Pro plugin from the GPL Factory website for less than $2.